Prep 40 mins
Cook 4 hrs
I got this recipe from Recipe Goldmine. They are delicious!!
- 3 tablespoons vinegar
- 24 chicken wings
- 1⁄4 cup hot pepper sauce (I used a 12 oz. bottle of Bulliards that I got from the local Dollar General)
- 1⁄2 cup melted butter
- 1 envelope dry ranch dressing mix (I used two packages)
- Mix all of the ingredients together except for the chicken wings, seasoning mix, and the paprika.
- Place a layer of chicken wings in the crockpot, pour some of the mixture over the wings, and then sprinkle some paprika and dry seasoning mix as you layer them.
- Cook on low for 4 to 5 hours.
- Tip: To kind of speed things up, I browned my wings before adding them to the crockpot.
- Prep time includes the browning process.
Great wings! I used Frank's Red Hot Buffalo Wings sauce and they turned out great! We popped them under the broiler for 5-10 mins after coming out of the crock pot to crisp them up! Thank you!
Great flavor. Super easy to make in the crock pot. This is one I will make again but I think I will try making this with strips of chicken breasts next time. We aren't big wing fans but I loved the flavor and I will definitely make it again.