Prep 20 mins
Cook 10 mins
A quick and easy recipe to make your nose run.
- 2 teaspoons extra virgin olive oil
- 1 small white onion
- 1 cup shredded cooked chicken
- 1 (8 ounce) can rotel
- 1 (8 ounce) can diced tomatoes
- 2 cups chicken stock
- 1 cup water
- 1 cup rice (cooked)
- 1 (1 1/4 ounce) package taco seasoning
- 1 (8 ounce) can corn
- Chop onion finely and sauté with olive oil for two minutes.
- Add all other ingredients one by one and bring to a simmer for ten minutes.
- Serve with cheese, sour cream, and/or tortilla strips.