This is a good low fat recipe for chicken thighs. The recipe comes from my New family cookbook for people with diabetes. The marinating time is not included in prep time or cook time.
- Place the chicken in a glass dish.
- In a small bowl, combine the yogurt, salsa, curry and cumin.
- Pour over chicken, turning to coat.
- Cover and refrigerate at least 6-hours or up to 24 hours.
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees.
- Transfer the chicken and sauce to an oven proof dish, sprayed with nonstick pan spray.
- Bake uncovered, 40 to 45 minutes, or until chicken is tender and cooked through.
A new favorite! I love this chicken recipe! I made it with boneless, skinless chicken breasts instead of thighs. Then I cut it into bite size pieces and added halved, black seedless grapes and served on whole wheat toasted bread. This recipe made a perfect curry chicken salad sandwich. Thank you for a great addition to my collection.
Mmmmm, very yummy chicken. I used breasts as I didn't have any thighs. The yoghurt made the chicken very tender but separated during cooking which gave the saucy a bit of a grainy appearance but it still tasted great! Thanks for a tasty and low-fat meal.