1/3 Photos of Spicy Chicken Thighs
Barb Gertz's Note:
This is a good low fat recipe for chicken thighs. The recipe comes from my New family cookbook for people with diabetes. The marinating time is not included in prep time or cook time.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Place the chicken in a glass dish.
- 2In a small bowl, combine the yogurt, salsa, curry and cumin.
- 3Pour over chicken, turning to coat.
- 4Cover and refrigerate at least 6-hours or up to 24 hours.
- 5Preheat oven to 375 degrees.
- 6Transfer the chicken and sauce to an oven proof dish, sprayed with nonstick pan spray.
- 7Bake uncovered, 40 to 45 minutes, or until chicken is tender and cooked through.
Browse Our Top Chicken Thigh & Leg Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Chicken Thigh & Leg Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Spicy Chicken Thighs
Serving Size: 1 (74 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 145.5
- Calories from Fat 40
- Total Fat 4.4 g
- Saturated Fat 1.4 g
- Cholesterol 72.1 mg
- Sodium 209.5 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 6.1 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.8 g
- Sugars 4.5 g
- Protein 19.7 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
skinless chicken thighs