Way too good!! These don't last long! Add a few celery sticks to round out the platter.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 907.18 g boneless skinless chicken breasts
- 78.07 ml buttermilk
- 118.29 ml cornmeal
- 118.29 ml dry breadcrumbs
- 2.46 ml salt
- 9.85 ml paprika
- 14.79 ml chili powder
- 14.79 ml garlic powder
- 1Cut chicken into strips.
- 2Put chicken and buttermilk in plastic bag.
- 3Shake well, refrigerate for 15 minutes.
- 4Heat oven to 400°.
- 5Line a lg baking sheet with foil.
- 6Put dry ingredients in another plastic bag.
- 7Add chicken, shake to coat well.
- 8Place chicken on baking sheet.
- 9Spray the chicken with cooking spray.
- 10Bake for 30 minutes, until chicken is done and crisp.
- 11Sauce: In blender, puree the riccota, cottage cheese, yogurt and half the blue cheese.
- 12Stir in the remaining blue cheese and the onions.
- 13Salt and pepper to taste.
Browse Our Top Lunch/Snacks Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Lunch/Snacks Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Spicy Chicken Tenders With Blue Cheese Dipping Sauce
Serving Size: 1 (339 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 453.1
- Calories from Fat 83
- Total Fat 9.2 g
- Saturated Fat 4.0 g
- Cholesterol 149.1 mg
- Sodium 708.3 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 27.5 g
- Dietary Fiber 3.0 g
- Sugars 3.5 g
- Protein 62.3 g