Prep 10 mins
Cook 30 mins
Way too good!! These don't last long! Add a few celery sticks to round out the platter.
- 907.18 g boneless skinless chicken breasts
- 78.07 ml buttermilk
- 118.29 ml cornmeal
- 118.29 ml dry breadcrumbs
- 2.46 ml salt
- 9.85 ml paprika
- 14.79 ml chili powder
- 14.79 ml garlic powder
- 78.07 ml ricotta cheese
- 78.07 ml cottage cheese
- 59.14 ml plain yogurt
- 14.79 ml crumbled blue cheese
- 14.79 ml minced green onion
- salt and pepper
- Cut chicken into strips.
- Put chicken and buttermilk in plastic bag.
- Shake well, refrigerate for 15 minutes.
- Heat oven to 400°.
- Line a lg baking sheet with foil.
- Put dry ingredients in another plastic bag.
- Add chicken, shake to coat well.
- Place chicken on baking sheet.
- Spray the chicken with cooking spray.
- Bake for 30 minutes, until chicken is done and crisp.
- Sauce: In blender, puree the riccota, cottage cheese, yogurt and half the blue cheese.
- Stir in the remaining blue cheese and the onions.
- Salt and pepper to taste.
My whole family loved this. I didn't have cornmeal so I substituted corn flakes but everything else was as written.
I'm sorry, but this wasn't very spicy. I didn't try the sauce but the chicken tenders leave a lot to be desired.
Inez, this was delicious.Two thumbs up from my husband and daughter! I did not get to make the sauce, but will next time. By the way, I know you dont use 13 cups of ricotta cheese, I'm sure it's just 1/3 cup! Thanks for a wonderful recipe!