Prep 20 mins
Cook 10 mins
East Indian flavored chicken. Recipe calls for tenders but I think it would work just as well with skinless, boneless breasts or thighs if you adjust the cooking time (maybe baking for 15 minutes and then broiling). From the Dec/Jan 2011 issue of Taste of Home. Submitted by Carol Dodds.
- 14.79 ml water
- 1.23 ml salt
- 1.23 ml crushed red pepper flakes
- 1.23 ml curry powder
- 0.59 ml ground turmeric
- 0.59 ml ground ginger
- 0.59 ml ground cinnamon
- 0.59 ml paprika
- cooking spray
- 226.79 g chicken tenderloins
- Combine water and spices and brush over both sides of the tenders.
- Place in a resealable bag and marinade in fridge for 15 minutes.
- Spray a broiler pan with cooking spray.
- Place chicken on pan and broil 3 minutes on each side or until meat is no longer pink.
Finally a recipe that I didn't alter, and I don't think I could improve upon it. Didn't have the overwhelming flavor of curry that I was afraid would be there, but was really quite good! Went well with a salad with a chicken salad dressing.