Recipe by Luvs 2 Cook
I got this recipe from the Mrs. Dash site. I have not tried but it sounds good.
- 2 teaspoons olive oil
- 4 boneless chicken breasts
- 2 tablespoons mrs. dash spicy dried chipotle powder
Directions See How It's Made
- Cut chicken into strips.
- In large non-stick skillet, add olive oil and heat on medium high.
- Rub chicken strips with Mrs. Dash Spicy Chipotle Seasoning.
- Add chicken to pan and cook until crisp and golden brown, about 4-6 minutes per side, or until juices run clear.