- 2 chicken breasts, sliced into short strips
- 2 cloves garlic, sliced
- 2 green onions, diced
- 1 eggplant, diced
- 1 zucchini, diced
- 1⁄2 yellow onion, diced
- olive oil or fire oil
- soba noodles
- 1⁄2 cup soy sauce
- 1⁄4 cup rice wine
- 1 orange, juice of
- 4 tablespoons chili-garlic sauce
- 1⁄4 teaspoon ginger
- 2 teaspoons Thai seasoning (hulled sesame seeds, crushed red pepper, coriander, minced onions, paptrika, minced garlic, nutmeg,)
- 1 pinch sesame seeds
Directions See How It's Made
- Combine all ingredients for marinade.
- Reserve about 1/4 of mixture in separate container.
- Add chicken and let sit for at least an hour.
- Put pan or wok over medium-high heat.
- Add fire oil/olive oil combo until sizzling.
- Add green onions and garlic.
- Add chicken mixture and simmer until chicken is no longer pink.
- Add eggplant, zucchini and onion; add reserved marinade as necessary.
- Simmer for about 10 minutes, until vegetables are crisp-tender.
- Cook soba noodles in boiling water 2- 3 minutes.
- Remove and drain; add noodles to vegetable-chicken mixture and cook 2 minutes longer.