Prep 10 mins
Cook 8 mins
Chicken chunks deep fried and tossed in spicy Thai sauce or your favorite hot sauce. Also great tossed in Frank's Hot sauce.
- Pour good quality vegetable oil in deep fryer, pre heat to approx 375-400.
- Wash chicken breats and dry.
- Cut chicken breasts into 3/4" cubes.
- Chop green onion(chives).
- depending on size of deep fryer, add half of the total cubed chicken in deep fryer frying for approx 8 minutes per batch.
- When finished, place chicken in bowl, coat in sauce and toss.
- Place on dish and sprinkle green onion or chives on top.