Recipe by Terry Leeman
Chicken chunks deep fried and tossed in spicy Thai sauce or your favorite hot sauce. Also great tossed in Frank's Hot sauce.
Directions See How It's Made
- Pour good quality vegetable oil in deep fryer, pre heat to approx 375-400.
- Wash chicken breats and dry.
- Cut chicken breasts into 3/4" cubes.
- Chop green onion(chives).
- depending on size of deep fryer, add half of the total cubed chicken in deep fryer frying for approx 8 minutes per batch.
- When finished, place chicken in bowl, coat in sauce and toss.
- Place on dish and sprinkle green onion or chives on top.