I made this combination up tonight for dinner and it worked out very well for us. A little spice with a little sweet. Feel free to use any veggies you would like. This is what I had on hand.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 16 ounces chicken breast fillets
- 16 ounces chorizo sausage or 16 ounces other seasoned pork sausage
- 1 red bell pepper
- 1/2 red onion
- 1To make the baste, place the oil, garlic, curry paste and honey in a small screw-top jar and shake well to combine.
- 2Let stand for 1 hour for the ingredients to flavor each other.
- 3Cut the chicken into 1 inch pieces.
- 4Cut the sausage into 1 inch lengths.
- 5Cut the pepper and onion into 1 inch lengths.
- 6Thread the chicken and sausage pieces onto 8 skewers, alternating with the peppers and onions.
- 7Broil the kabobs over hot coals for about 15 minutes, or until the chicken is thoroughly cooked.
- 8Turn the kabobs and baste them frequently with the baste.
- 9Transfer to a warm individual serving plate and serve at once.
Browse Our Top Chicken Breast Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Chicken Breast Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Spicy Chicken & Sausage Kabobs
Serving Size: 1 (201 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 867.4
- Calories from Fat 586
- Total Fat 65.1 g
- Saturated Fat 19.5 g
- Cholesterol 165.5 mg
- Sodium 1476.3 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 14.4 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.8 g
- Sugars 10.4 g
- Protein 54.0 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
red curry paste