1 hr 15 mins
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- cooking spray
- 1/3 cup red hot sauce
- 4 (4 ounce) boneless skinless chicken breasts
- 2/3 cup water
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon pepper
- 1/2 teaspoon paprika
- 1/2 teaspoon garlic powder
- 8 teaspoons fat-free mayonnaise
- 1 tomato, sliced
- 1 cup all-purpose flour
- 5 teaspoons cayenne pepper
- 1 teaspoon onion powder
- 4 reduced-fat hamburger buns with sesame seeds
- 1 1/2 cups chopped lettuce
- 1Preheat oven to 350°. Spray baking pan with cooking spray. Mix pepper sauce and water in a recloseable plastic bag.
- 2Mix all dry ingredients in a large recloseable plastic bag.
- 3Put chicken in bag with hot pepper sauce and toss to coat.
- 4Take chicken one piece at a time and shake in the bag of dry mixture, making sure to coat well.
- 5Place the chicken on the baking pan and coat with the cooking spray.
- 6Bake in a 350° oven for 30 minutes.
- 7Sprinkle chicken with hot pepper sauce mix and spray more cooking spray on the chicken.
- 8Turn and bake 30 minutes more.
- 9Brown the face of the buns.
- 10On the top half of the bun spread 2 teaspoons of the mayonnaise and top with a slice of tomato and chopped lettuce.
Browse Our Top Lunch/Snacks Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Lunch/Snacks Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Spicy Chicken Sandwich
Serving Size: 1 (262 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 272.1
- Calories from Fat 37
- Total Fat 4.1 g
- Saturated Fat 0.8 g
- Cholesterol 73.6 mg
- Sodium 1007.2 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 29.4 g
- Dietary Fiber 2.5 g
- Sugars 2.2 g
- Protein 28.3 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
reduced-fat hamburger buns with sesame seeds