Spicy Chicken Salad With Cilantro Lime Dressing
- To make the dressing:.
- Finely chop garlic and ginger in a food processor.
- To the garlic-ginger mixture add the next 8 ingredients (cilantro through parmesan cheese) and puree until blended.
- Add both oils through the food processor shoot to combine.
- To make the salad:.
- Roast peppers under the broiler until charred on all sides (about 7-10 minutes), Put peppers in a bowl and cover with plasic wrap. Cool until easy to handle. Peel and seed the peppers. Chop peppers.
- Combine peppers and remainder of salad ingredients. Mix with approximately one-half of the cilantro-lime dressing.
- Serves 2 - 4 as an entree.