Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
Prep 15 mins
Cook 20 mins
This is my fiance's favorite dish, we usually make it early and throw it in the refrigerator until it's well chilled.
- Cook the noodles al dente in a pot of boiling water.
- Drain and rinse in cold water.
- In a blender or food processor, mix the peanut butter, warm water, soy sauce, vinegar, and oils.
- Toss the noodles with the bean sprouts and the chicken.
- Add the sauce and toss again.
- Top with green onions.
This recipe was absolutely fantastic. I had never had anything quite like this before and it was delicious. This is a great dish for something to eat on the go or you can forgo the chicken and leave it as a vegetarian dish. It was excellent I highly recomend it.
My husband and i was very pesimitic about this dish because of the peanut butter. But we tried it anyway and it was absolutly delicious. The pb went with it very well, and maybe its just me but the rwv was terrific with it. It was like there was an extra zing to it.
This was a lovely salad. We really enjoyed the taste of this.