Recipe by Miss Erin C.
This is my fiance's favorite dish, we usually make it early and throw it in the refrigerator until it's well chilled.
Top Review by John Clotfelter
This recipe was absolutely fantastic. I had never had anything quite like this before and it was delicious. This is a great dish for something to eat on the go or you can forgo the chicken and leave it as a vegetarian dish. It was excellent I highly recomend it.
- 1 lb noodles (I use silly spagetti)
- 1⁄2 cup peanut butter
- 1⁄2 cup water
- 1⁄3 cup soy sauce
- 4 tablespoons rice wine vinegar
- 1 1⁄2 tablespoons dark sesame oil
- 2 1⁄2 teaspoons hot chili oil
- 1 can bean sprouts
- 4 green onions, chopped
- 2 chicken breasts, cooked and chopped
Directions See How It's Made
- Cook the noodles al dente in a pot of boiling water.
- Drain and rinse in cold water.
- In a blender or food processor, mix the peanut butter, warm water, soy sauce, vinegar, and oils.
- Toss the noodles with the bean sprouts and the chicken.
- Add the sauce and toss again.
- Top with green onions.