Prep 40 mins
Cook 40 mins
This fun, kids friendly recipe makes a great one-pot dinner.
- 600 g chicken breasts
- 250 g American cheese
- 800 g potatoes
- 3 garlic cloves
- 2 tablespoons Tabasco sauce
- 1 pinch ground black pepper
- 1 pinch salt
- 1 pinch red pepper
- 1 pinch turmeric
- 1 pinch herbes de provence
- 1 pinch cinnamon
- 1 spoon Hamburger Helper cheeseburger macaroni (or any potato dish herb mix)
- 4 tablespoons olive oil
- 3 tablespoons clarified butter
- Fillet chicken into very thin slices. Slice the cheese.
- Put the cheese slices onto meat and spray with Tabasco, sprinkle with herbs and spices. Roll and pin with tooth pick.
- Peel and chop potatoes into wedges.
- Crush the garlic and put it in a baking tin. Put the olive oil and clarified butter inside and put into an oven, heated up previously to 250 centigrade Celsius.
- When the fats will melt, put the rolls and chopped potatoes inside the baking tin. Bake for about 40 minutes, turning the rolls and potato wedges over every 5-6 minutes.