1/1 Photo of Spicy Chicken Rolls
This is one of my favorite recipes from Pepperidge Farms.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Preheat oven to 350°F.
- 2In bowl mix chicken, cheese, chilies, chili powder and garlic powder.
- 3Unfold dough.
- 4Remove 1 dough sheet leaving remaining dough covered with plastic.
- 5Brush with margarine.
- 6Repeat with 3 more sheets, stacking each on the top of the previous sheet.
- 7Cut stack in half crosswise into 2 rectangles.
- 8Place about 1 cup chicken mixture on long edge of each rectangle.
- 9Fold 1 inch of each short edge over chicken mixture.
- 10Starting at edge with chicken mixture, roll tightly.
- 11Place seam-side down on baking sheet.
- 12Brush with margarine.
- 13Repeat with remaining sheets and chicken mixture.
- 14Bake for 20 minutes or until golden.
- 15Slice each roll into 4 pieces.
Browse Our Top Chicken Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Spicy Chicken Rolls
Serving Size: 1 (745 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 131.5
- Calories from Fat 73
- Total Fat 8.1 g
- Saturated Fat 3.6 g
- Cholesterol 25.7 mg
- Sodium 165.4 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 5.5 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.3 g
- Sugars 0.2 g
- Protein 8.6 g