Simple, spicy and quick! Let me explain the title: I had bought ingredients for 2 different recipes and was making the quesadillas. As I dumped the second can of tomatoes with chiles into the mix, I realized they were for the other recipe! Ooops! Well, guess what? It turned out pretty good! :) As most of my recipes, don't make this if your family doesn't care for spicy food.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Strain the tomatoes using a strainer. Make sure all liquid is out.
- 2Mix shredded chicken, tomatoes, cheese, and onions.
- 3Lay out 4 of the tortillas. Spread a thin even layer of the mix over the tortillas - making sure to cover the entire tortilla. Cover each with extra tortilla.
- 4Using non-stick pan, lightly brown on both sides, making sure cheese melts.
- 5Slice into 4-6 pieces and serve with sour cream, salsa, pico de gallo, salad --
- 6We use this as a meal, but if you want to use it as appetizers, substitute the burrito-sized tortillas with 16 taco-sized. Spread the mixture over 8 of them and top with the other 8. Slice into 4 pieces.
Browse Our Top Chicken Breast Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Chicken Breast Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Spicy Chicken Quesadillas - My Goof Turned Good
Serving Size: 1 (167 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 543.1
- Calories from Fat 255
- Total Fat 28.4 g
- Saturated Fat 13.8 g
- Cholesterol 95.6 mg
- Sodium 1298.3 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 36.7 g
- Dietary Fiber 2.0 g
- Sugars 1.5 g
- Protein 34.6 g