Prep 10 mins
Cook 13 mins
Quick, easy pizza. (Better Homes and Gardens)
- 2 boneless skinless chicken breasts, cut into thin strips
- 2 teaspoons cooking oil
- 1 medium sweet red pepper, cut into thin strips
- 1⁄2 medium red onion, thinly sliced
- nonstick cooking spray
- 1 (10 ounce) packagerefrigerated pizza dough
- 1⁄2 cup mild picante sauce
- 2 ounces shredded sharp cheddar cheese
- In a large nonstick skillet cook chicken strips in hot oil over medium-high heat about 5 minutes or until no longer pink.
- Remove from skillet.
- Add sweet pepper and onion to skillet; cook about 5 minutes or until tender.
- Remove from skillet; set aside.
- Coat a 15x10x1-inch baking pan with nonstick cooking spray. Unroll pizza dough into pan; press with fingers to form a 12x8-inch rectangle. Pinch edges of dough to form crust.
- Spread crust with picante sauce.
- Top with chicken and vegetables; sprinkle with cheddar cheese.
- Bake in a 400 degree F oven for 13 to 18 minutes or until crust is brown and cheese is melted.