Prep 30 mins
Cook 20 mins
- 2 boneless skinless chicken breasts, cut into cubes
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1 pinch pepper
- 1 tablespoon Chinese wine
- 3 tablespoons minced garlic
- 1 tablespoon sugar
- 1 teaspoon Tabasco sauce
- 2 tablespoons soy sauce
- 3 tablespoons cornstarch
- 1⁄2 cup pineapple tidbits
- 1⁄4 lb fresh snow pea
- peanut oil
- sesame oil
- Marinade chicken cubes for 20 min with salt, pepper, wine, sugar, Tabasco sauce, soy sauce and garlic.
- Just before cooking, mix cornstarch well.
- Stir fry snowpeas in peanut oil for 3 minutes and set aside.
- In the same pan, stir-fry marinated chicken cubes until golden brown.
- Add in the pineapple tidbits and the snowpeas and stir-fry for another 1 minute.
- Add 2 dashes of sesame oil and serve at once.