1/1 Photo of Spicy Chicken Pepper Pasta
This recipe is from Kraft Foods 2004 calendar and looks absolutely delicious! I haven't made it yet, but didn't want to lose the recipe. I'm planning on making it in the next few weeks!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 2 tablespoons oil (canola, olive)
- 3/4 lb boneless chicken breast, cut into thin strips
- 3 cloves garlic, minced
- 1 carrot, thinly sliced
- 1 onion, thinly sliced
- 1 red bell pepper, thinly sliced
- 1 yellow bell pepper, thinly sliced
- 1 (19 fluid ounce) can diced tomatoes, undrained
- 1/4 teaspoon red pepper flakes
- 1/2 lb linguine
- 1/3 cup grated parmesan cheese, divided
- 1Heat oil in large fry pan on medium-high heat.
- 2Add chicken and garlic; cook 4- 5 minutes or until chicken is cooked through, stirring frequently.
- 3Add carrot, onion, bell peppers, tomatoes and red pepper flakes; stir.
- 4Bring to boil.
- 5Reduce heat to medium-low; simmer 8- 10 minutes or until vegetables are crisp-tender.
- 6Meanwhile, bring a large pot of water to a boil.
- 7Add pasta and cook until tender.
- 8Stir half of the cheese into sauce; spoon over drained pasta.
- 9Top with the remaining cheese.
- 10Sprinkle with addiional red pepper flakes, if desired.
Browse Our Top Chicken Breast Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Chicken Breast Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Spicy Chicken Pepper Pasta
Serving Size: 1 (278 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 496.6
- Calories from Fat 163
- Total Fat 18.2 g
- Saturated Fat 4.7 g
- Cholesterol 61.8 mg
- Sodium 198.5 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 52.4 g
- Dietary Fiber 3.8 g
- Sugars 4.7 g
- Protein 29.7 g
The following items or measurements are not included: