Recipe by BrendaM
This recipe is from Kraft Foods 2004 calendar and looks absolutely delicious! I haven't made it yet, but didn't want to lose the recipe. I'm planning on making it in the next few weeks!
- 2 tablespoons oil (canola, olive)
- 3⁄4 lb boneless chicken breast, cut into thin strips
- 3 cloves garlic, minced
- 1 carrot, thinly sliced
- 1 onion, thinly sliced
- 1 red bell pepper, thinly sliced
- 1 yellow bell pepper, thinly sliced
- 1 (19 fluid ounce) can diced tomatoes, undrained
- 1⁄4 teaspoon red pepper flakes
- 1⁄2 lb linguine
- 1⁄3 cup grated parmesan cheese, divided
Directions See How It's Made
- Heat oil in large fry pan on medium-high heat.
- Add chicken and garlic; cook 4- 5 minutes or until chicken is cooked through, stirring frequently.
- Add carrot, onion, bell peppers, tomatoes and red pepper flakes; stir.
- Bring to boil.
- Reduce heat to medium-low; simmer 8- 10 minutes or until vegetables are crisp-tender.
- Meanwhile, bring a large pot of water to a boil.
- Add pasta and cook until tender.
- Stir half of the cheese into sauce; spoon over drained pasta.
- Top with the remaining cheese.
- Sprinkle with addiional red pepper flakes, if desired.