Prep 20 mins
Cook 45 mins
A wonderful one dish meal. Very spicy, different yet easy to prepare. Also very healthy dish, low fat and lots of veggies!
- 1 -2 lb boneless skinless chicken breast
- 1⁄2 drained sun-dried tomato (I use 1 cup)
- 1 medium onion
- 1 red bell pepper
- 1 yellow bell pepper
- 1 green bell pepper
- 8 ounces asiago cheese or 8 ounces freshly grated parmesan cheese
- 1 (12 ounce) bottlegirards fat free balsamic vinaigrette
- 12 -16 ounces farfalle pasta
- 1 -2 tablespoon olive oil
- Cut all peppers, onion, and prepare sun-dried tomatoes.
- Cook pasta and drain.
- Cook all chicken and cut into strips.
- Sauté pepper, tomatoes and onion in skillet with olive oil.
- Toss cooked chicken, pasta, veggies in dish.
- Add salad dressing and top with cheese!