Prep 10 mins
Cook 5 mins
Recipe featured on Radio Iowa, Summer, 2003.
- 1⁄2 teaspoon chili powder
- 1⁄2 teaspoon ground cumin
- 1⁄2 teaspoon salt
- 1⁄4 teaspoon cayenne pepper
- 1 lb chicken tenderloins or 1 lb turkey tenderloins, gently flattened to an even thickness
- 4 large flour tortillas
- sour cream
- pico de gallo
- fresh cilantro
- lime wedge
- Mix seasoning and spices together. Rub mixture into tenderloins.
- On a preheated grill, using the direct heat method, cook tenderloins until cooked through and the internal temperature reaches 165 degrees F.
- Cut into strips, place on soft tortillas and roll up.
- Serve with sour cream, guacamole and pico de gallo. Garnish with cilantro and lime wedges.