Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
When you need a quick and easy way to prepare spicy, chicken livers, just follow this recipe!
Make and share this Spicy Chicken Livers recipe from Food.com.
- Wash and cut livers into thin slices.
- Heat oil in frying pan.
- Add liver and fry for a minute or two while stirring.
- Add cayenne pepper, salt, pepper, and parsley.
- Add about 3/4 cup water and keep stirring (you can add salt, pepper and cayenne as needed).
- Keep stirring on medium-high heat until the liver is cooked and the liquid disappears (add a little water and cook for a bit longer if the liver is uncooked when the water has evaporated).