Recipe by piranhabriana
A recipe our local grocery store made last week - very different and yummy! I'm told you can make a variation of these using pork as well. Can be dairy-free depending on the ingredients in the chips you get!
- 10 -12 chicken tenders
- 1 cup onion glaze
- 1 cup crushed jalapeno potato chips (or whatever flavor chips you like)
- 10 -12 wooden bamboo skewers
- salt and pepper, to taste
Directions See How It's Made
- Preheat oven to 350.
- On a clean working surface, insert skewers into chicken tenders.
- Lay chicken kabobs on a non-stick baking sheet.
- Season with salt and pepper.
- Brush both sides of chicken with onion glaze every 5 minutes during baking.
- After 15 minutes of cooking, remove from oven. Roll each kabob in crushed chips. Return to oven and bake for last 5 minutes.