- 4 boneless skinless chicken breasts
- 1⁄4 cup barbecue sauce
- 1 -2 tablespoon hot sauce
- 2 tablespoons water
- 2 green peppers
- 2 tablespoons brown sugar
Directions See How It's Made
- Cut chicken into bite sized pieces.
- Combine Hot sauce, water, brown sugar and 1/2 the barbecue sauce.
- Toss chicken in marinade. The longer the chicken marinades the more flavor will be absorbed.
- Cut green pepper into 1" squares.
- Alternate chicken and peppers on kabob skewers. Barbecue or cook in 400°F over for approximately 10-15 minutes or until chicken is no longer pink. While skewers are cooking brush with remaining barbecue sauce.