Hot sauce adds a nice zip to the barbecue sauce in this marinade.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Cut chicken into bite sized pieces.
- 2Combine Hot sauce, water, brown sugar and 1/2 the barbecue sauce.
- 3Toss chicken in marinade. The longer the chicken marinades the more flavor will be absorbed.
- 4Cut green pepper into 1" squares.
- 5Alternate chicken and peppers on kabob skewers. Barbecue or cook in 400°F over for approximately 10-15 minutes or until chicken is no longer pink. While skewers are cooking brush with remaining barbecue sauce.
Browse Our Top Chicken Breast Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Spicy Chicken Kabobs
Serving Size: 1 (210 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 179.8
- Calories from Fat 16
- Total Fat 1.8 g
- Saturated Fat 0.4 g
- Cholesterol 68.4 mg
- Sodium 301.8 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 11.5 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.2 g
- Sugars 8.7 g
- Protein 28.0 g