Recipe by Sharlene~W
Fast, tasty and easy--can't beat that. This is my husband's absolute favorite baked chicken. I serve with plain rice to soak up the wonderful juices. An easy dish backed in the oven, but also a great recipe to try over the coals when camping.
Top Review by laura.jones
What a great recipe! I made it last night for 3 dinner guests. I ended up putting all 4 chicken breasts into a ceramic baking dish then covering it up with foil. It was delicious and Ill be making it again.
- 3 lbs chicken pieces
- 4 tablespoons ketchup
- 2 tablespoons vinegar
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice
- 2 tablespoons Worcestershire sauce
- 1⁄4 cup water
- 3 tablespoons melted butter
- 1 teaspoon hickory smoke salt
- 1 teaspoon dry mustard
- 2 teaspoons chili powder
- 1⁄4 teaspoon cayenne pepper
- 1 teaspoon paprika
Directions See How It's Made
- Put chicken on individual pieces of foil.
- In a small bowl, combine the remaining ingredients; spoon over each piece of chicken.
- Seal foil tightly and place on cookie sheet.
- Bake for 15 minutes at 500°F.
- Reduce heat to 350°F and continue baking for 20 to 30 minutes or until done. (It takes less time if you are using boneless, skinless breast pieces).