8 hrs 20 mins
Adapted from a Betty Crocker recipe. Good and spicy.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Generously rub the jerk seasoning over the chicken thighs.
- 2Put the bell pepper and onion in the bottom of a 4-5 quart slow cooker.
- 3Place the chicken thighs over the vegetables.
- 4In a small bowl, mix the broth and ketchup together; pour over the chicken.
- 5Cover and cook on LOW for 6-8 hours.
- 6Take chicken out of slow cooker; shred using two forks.
- 7Replace chicken into slow cooker and mix well.
- 8Season to taste with hot sauce and salt/pepper.
- 9With a slotted spoon, spoon chicken mixture into hoagie buns.
- 10Use extra sauce for dipping.
Browse Our Top Lunch/Snacks Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Lunch/Snacks Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Spicy Chicken Hoagies
Serving Size: 1 (297 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 8
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 394.9
- Calories from Fat 84
- Total Fat 9.3 g
- Saturated Fat 2.1 g
- Cholesterol 141.6 mg
- Sodium 589.2 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 35.5 g
- Dietary Fiber 2.1 g
- Sugars 4.7 g
- Protein 40.0 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
jamaican jerk spice