Recipe by tanner.wolfe
These are mild heat but a kick on the good old chicken strip recipe. It is a quick recipe.
- 4 chicken breasts (Or depending on how many people your feeding)
- 1 tsp-cayenne pepper
- 1⁄2 teaspoon dried marjoram
- 20 saltine crackers
- 5 cups kettle chips
- plain yogurt
Directions See How It's Made
- Pre-Heat oven too 375.
- Start off by defrosting the chicken breasts or if fresh you can skip this step. Clean them and cut off all the excess fat and etc. Cut them into desired strips usually you can get about 3 to 4 cuts per breast.
- In a separate Mixing bowl mix up your Cayenne and Marjoram. In a large baggy add your crackers and chips and then roll with a rolling pin till they are at a crushed up matter. Add the contents of the baggy to the mixing bowl.
- In a small bowl dip out a decent amount of Plain Yogurt. Add a few chicken strips to the mix and then move to the cracker/chip mix. After each piece is fully covered place on a baking sheet.
- Let bake for 25 to 30 min till crispy.
- Also a good sauce.
- 1 cup- hellman's mayo.
- 1/4 cup- Honey.
- 1/4 cup- Yellow Mustard.
- Couple Dashes of Cayenne Pepper.