Prep 15 mins
Cook 15 mins
Make and share this Spicy Chicken Fajitas recipe from Food.com.
- 1 lb boneless skinless chicken thighs, cut into 1/2-inch strips
- 2 teaspoons fajita seasoning mix
- 2 cups thinly sliced onions
- 2 cups red bell peppers, strips
- 4 (7 1/2 inch) fat free whole wheat tortillas, heated as directed on package (96% fat-free )
- 1⁄2 cup refrigerated salsa
- chopped avocado
- chopped fresh cilantro
- reduced-fat sour cream
- In medium bowl, toss chicken and fajita seasoning. Spray 12-inch skillet with cooking spray; heat over medium-high heat. Add chicken and onion; cook 3 minutes, stirring frequently. Add bell pepper; cook 5 minutes longer, stirring frequently, until chicken is no longer pink in center and vegetables are crisp-tender.
- One each of 4 plates, place 1 tortilla; top each with 1 cup chicken mixture and 2 tablespoons salsa. Sprinkle with avocado and cilantro. Fold tortilla over filling. Serve with sour cream.