Spicy Chicken Enchiladas - Super Easy!
- Parboil chicken 15 minutes.
- Using two forks, pull chicken apart, into bite-size chunks and strips.
- In a bowl, combine chicken and taco seasoning. Add most of scallions, reserving some of the chopped green tips for garnish. Pour in half of the enchilada sauce (I use the medium, which has a bit of a kick to it) Add 1/2 cup of the cheese, and the green tabasco if desired - mix.
- Divide filling equally among the 8 tortilla shells. Roll up each one and place seam side down in a casserole pan.
- Pour the rest of the enchilada sauce over the top of the tortillas, and sprinkle them with the remaining cheese.
- Bake 10-15 minutes, until cheese is melted.
- Garnish with chopped scallion greens and serve with low-fat sour cream.