Prep 15 mins
Cook 35 mins
This is a somewhat new twist on a a old classic.... it tastes fabulous, and it's like a fiesta in your mouth!
For the filling
- 1 (10 ounce) packageof spicy Mexican rice (prepared)
- 1 (10 ounce) canof spicy Rotel Tomatoes
- 1 (8 ounce) canof spicy refried beans
- 2 cups of cooked black beans
- 1 (10 ounce) can mexicorn
- sharp cheddar cheese
- 1 (4 ounce) can green chilies
- 1 whole rotisserie-cooked chicken, shredded
- 2 -3 teaspoons taco seasoning
- 1⁄2-1 cup enchilada sauce
- 3 -4 tablespoons spicy salsa
- 1⁄2 onion, chopped and sauteed
- flour tortilla
For the top
- 3 (10 ounce) cans enchilada sauce, for the top
- 2 -3 cups cheese
- In a large bowl, mix the first 12 ingredients together.
- In a large casserole dish, spread about a cups of the extra enchilada sauce on the bottom of the dish.
- Get the tortillas and spoon about 2-3 tbsp of filling into each, and roll up burrito style.
- Place in a single layer on the bottom of the dish and pour the remaining sauce on top, and sprinkle with the remaining cheese.
- Bake at 350°F for about 35-40 minutes.