Prep 15 mins
Cook 15 mins
Cooked chicken strips and canned enchilada sauce hurry along this zesty entree.
- 1 (6 ounce) packageready-to-use southwestern-seasoned chicken breast, strips
- 1 1⁄2 cups shredded cheddar cheese, divided
- 1 (10 ounce) can enchilada sauce, divided
- 1 cup refried beans
- 4 (7 inch) flour tortillas, warmed
- 1 (2 1/2 ounce) can sliced ripe olives, drained
- chopped tomato (optional)
- shredded lettuce (optional)
- In a bowl, combine the chicken, 1 cup cheese and 1/2 cup enchilada sauce. Spread 1/4 cup refried beans down the center of each tortilla. Top with chicken mixture; roll up.
- Place in two ungreased small baking dishes. Top with the remaining enchilada sauce and cheese; sprinkle with olives. Cover and bake at 400° for 15-20 minutes or until heated through. Garnish with tomato and lettuce if desired.
looneytunesfan, this is terrific! Thanks for posting this recipe, which included all the ingredients I had. I already had cooked, shredded chicken, so I just added the refried beans, cheese, enchilada sauce, and I made tex-mex rice. Zesty is the word, and delicious is the taste. I topped this with some green onions, and fresh cilantro. My family was in heaven!