1/4 Photos of Spicy Chicken Drumsticks
1 hr 25 mins
From Betty Crocker Low Fat, Low Cholesterol Cooking.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Preheat oven to 400°; spray a 13x9 inch pan with cooking spray; remove skin and fat from chicken drumsticks.
- 2In a large heavy-duty zip-lock plastic bag, mix the flour, cornmeal, cumin, chili powder, and salt.
- 3In a bowl, mix the buttermilk and pepper sauce together.
- 4Dip chicken into buttermilk mixture, then place in bag; seal bag and shake until evenly coated.
- 5Place coated drumsticks in pan; spray chicken lightly with cooking spray.
- 6Bake uncovered for 40-45 minutes or until juice of chicken is no longer pink.
Browse Our Top Chicken Thigh & Leg Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Chicken Thigh & Leg Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Spicy Chicken Drumsticks
Serving Size: 1 (270 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 451.0
- Calories from Fat 184
- Total Fat 20.5 g
- Saturated Fat 5.6 g
- Cholesterol 185.0 mg
- Sodium 373.0 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 17.0 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.1 g
- Sugars 1.1 g
- Protein 46.5 g