Prep 15 mins
Cook 30 mins
NO MARINATING! Quick, easy and spicy. You might have another use for the jalapeno mustard sauce as well.
- Preheat the oven to 400°.
- Boil the jalapenos in water for 5 minutes; drain, cool, discard stems and set aside.
- In a saucepan, bring sugars and water to a boil.
- Combine the jalapenos, sugar, honey, vinegar, mustard and turmeric in a blender and puree until smooth.
- Toss chicken with 1/2 cup sauce; place on foil-lined, greased baking sheet; bake for 20-30 minutes until golden brown, turning once or twice.
- Serve with dipping sauce on the side.