Prep 10 mins
Cook 10 mins
Perfect for a superbowl party or when needing to feed a lot of people.
- 3⁄4 cup Velveeta cheese
- 4 ounces monterey jack pepper cheese
- 2 chicken breasts, cooked and cubed
- 1 small onion, diced
- 1⁄2 green pepper, diced
- 8 ounces cream cheese
- 8 ounces cream of chicken soup
- 1 small garlic clove
- Mix all ingredients until melted.
- Can be made in crock pot to keep warm.
Very good dip. It was very creamy with a little bit of crunch. I can't wait to make this for our next round of guests. Thanks ajl694s for sharing.