1/4 Photos of Spicy Chicken Cream Cheese Dip
Quick to fix and most ingredients are on hand. While at an RV get together, I was asked to bring a dip, this is what I came up with. Hope you enjoy, everyone else did!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 8 ounces cream cheese
- 3/4 cup mayonnaise
- 8 ounces canned chicken or 1 cup cooked chicken breast
- 2 (4 ounce) cans diced green chilies
- 1 -2 tablespoon hot sauce (we like habanera salsa, but Tabasco is good too)
- 1 teaspoon seasoning salt
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon pepper
- 1/2 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1 cup shredded colby or 1 cup longhorn cheese or 1 cup cheddar cheese
- 1/4 cup diced green onion
- 1/4 cup diced bell pepper (green,yellow or orange)
- 1Combine cream cheese, mayonnaise, chicken, cheese and spices; Warm in micro-wave until bubbly; about 10 minutes. You be the judge.
- 2Just before serving, top with green onions and bell pepper.
- 3Cook in confection for 4-5 minutes or microwave for 3-4minutes.
- 4Serve with corn chips or whole wheat crackers. Oh. yummy.
Browse Our Top Brunch Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Spicy Chicken Cream Cheese Dip
Serving Size: 1 (87 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 12
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 196.4
- Calories from Fat 143
- Total Fat 15.9 g
- Saturated Fat 6.7 g
- Cholesterol 45.3 mg
- Sodium 620.6 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 5.9 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.3 g
- Sugars 2.3 g
- Protein 7.8 g
The following items or measurements are not included: