1/4 Photos of Spicy Chicken Cream Cheese Dip
Quick to fix and most ingredients are on hand. While at an RV get together, I was asked to bring a dip, this is what I came up with. Hope you enjoy, everyone else did!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 8 ounces cream cheese
- 3/4 cup mayonnaise
- 8 ounces canned chicken or 1 cup cooked chicken breast
- 2 (4 ounce) cans diced green chilies
- 1 -2 tablespoon hot sauce (we like habanera salsa, but Tabasco is good too)
- 1 teaspoon seasoning salt
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon pepper
- 1/2 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1 cup shredded colby or 1 cup longhorn cheese or 1 cup cheddar cheese
- 1/4 cup diced green onion
- 1/4 cup diced bell pepper (green,yellow or orange)
- 1Combine cream cheese, mayonnaise, chicken, cheese and spices; Warm in micro-wave until bubbly; about 10 minutes. You be the judge.
- 2Just before serving, top with green onions and bell pepper.
- 3Cook in confection for 4-5 minutes or microwave for 3-4minutes.
- 4Serve with corn chips or whole wheat crackers. Oh. yummy.
Browse Our Top Brunch Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Brunch Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Spicy Chicken Cream Cheese Dip
Serving Size: 1 (73 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 12
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 196.4
- Calories from Fat 143
- Total Fat 15.9 g
- Saturated Fat 6.7 g
- Cholesterol 45.3 mg
- Sodium 620.6 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 5.9 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.3 g
- Sugars 2.3 g
- Protein 7.8 g
The following items or measurements are not included: