Quick to fix and most ingredients are on hand. While at an RV get together, I was asked to bring a dip, this is what I came up with. Hope you enjoy, everyone else did!
- 8 ounces cream cheese
- 3⁄4 cup mayonnaise
- 8 ounces canned chicken or 1 cup cooked chicken breast
- 2 (4 ounce) cans diced green chilies
- 1 -2 tablespoon hot sauce (we like habanera salsa, but Tabasco is good too)
- 1 teaspoon seasoning salt
- 1⁄4 teaspoon salt
- 1⁄2 teaspoon pepper
- 1⁄2 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1 cup shredded colby or 1 cup longhorn cheese or 1 cup cheddar cheese
- 1⁄4 cup diced green onion
- 1⁄4 cup diced bell pepper (green,yellow or orange)
- Combine cream cheese, mayonnaise, chicken, cheese and spices; Warm in micro-wave until bubbly; about 10 minutes. You be the judge.
- Just before serving, top with green onions and bell pepper.
- Cook in confection for 4-5 minutes or microwave for 3-4minutes.
- Serve with corn chips or whole wheat crackers. Oh. yummy.