1/1 Photo of Spicy Chicken Cheese Dip
I had this at a party, and it was just too good. Feel free to add onion or chilves or other spices or leave out the hot pepper sauce...whatever floats your boat. The hot sauce isn't as spicy as it sounds. Serving size is estimated.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Drain chicken and cook in a large frying pan with salt and pepper.
- 2Add cream cheese and stir until melted.
- 3Add ranch dressing and hot sauce and mix well.
- 4Add cheddar cheese and cook until melted.
- 5Pour into a 9x13" dish and bake at 400 until bubbly (approximately 10 minutes).
- 6Serve with tortilla chips, cut vegetables, or crackers.
Browse Our Top Chicken Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Spicy Chicken Cheese Dip
Serving Size: 1 (96 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 14
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 297.6
- Calories from Fat 232
- Total Fat 25.8 g
- Saturated Fat 11.2 g
- Cholesterol 77.1 mg
- Sodium 735.6 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 2.8 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.1 g
- Sugars 1.7 g
- Protein 13.7 g