Prep 15 mins
Cook 10 mins
I had this at a party, and it was just too good. Feel free to add onion or chilves or other spices or leave out the hot pepper sauce...whatever floats your boat. The hot sauce isn't as spicy as it sounds. Serving size is estimated.
- 16 ounces white chicken meat (canned)
- 16 ounces cream cheese
- 1 cup ranch salad dressing
- 6 -8 ounces hot pepper sauce
- 8 -16 ounces cheddar cheese, shredded
- salt & pepper
- Drain chicken and cook in a large frying pan with salt and pepper.
- Add cream cheese and stir until melted.
- Add ranch dressing and hot sauce and mix well.
- Add cheddar cheese and cook until melted.
- Pour into a 9x13" dish and bake at 400 until bubbly (approximately 10 minutes).
- Serve with tortilla chips, cut vegetables, or crackers.
So yummy and spicy just the way we like it. It's my favorite dip and your recipe is very easy to do. I cooked diced chicken and shredded it after. Thanks AmyZoe :) Made for PAC spring 2011