Recipe by - Carla -
these tiny little cocktail sandwiches have a spicy filling and are finished with different toppings. Use square bread so that you can cut out more rounds and have less waste.
- 3⁄4 cup finely chopped cooked chicken
- 2 scallions, finely chopped
- 2 tablespoons chopped red bell peppers
- 6 tablespoons curry mayonnaise
- 6 slices white bread
- 1 tablespoon paprika
- 1 tablespoon freshly chopped parsley
- 2 tablespoons chopped salted peanuts
Directions See How It's Made
- In a bowl, mix the chopped chicken with the chopped scallions, red pepper and half of the curry mayonnaise.
- Spread the mixture over three of the bread slices and sandwich with the remaining bread, press together well.
- Spread the remaining curry mayonnaise over the top of the bread and cut into 1 1/2 inch circles using a round cutter.
- Dip into paprika, chopped parsley or chopped nuts and arrange on a serving platter.