Better than anything you can buy at a fast-food restaurants. Don't have sourdough bread? Just use regular buns of your choice.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1 teaspoon paprika
- 3/4 teaspoon fresh ground black pepper
- 1/2 teaspoon kosher salt (not table salt)
- 1/2 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1/4 teaspoon onion powder
- 1 pinch fresh ground cayenne pepper
- 1/3 cup mayonnaise
- 2 teaspoons fresh lemon juice
- 1 teaspoon hot sriracha chili-garlic sauce (or to taste)
- 1 teaspoon dry rub seasonings (recipe above)
- 1For the Rub: In a small bowl combine the spice ingredients; Reserve one teaspoon for spicy mayonnaise.
- 2Spicy Mayo: To a bowl, add the mayonnaise, lemon juice and Sriracha with the remaining 1 teaspoon spice mixture; stir to combine.
- 3Prepare the grill for direct cooking over medium heat (350° to 450°F).
- 4Brush the flattened chicken on both sides with oil and season evenly with the spice mixture.
- 5Brush the cooking grates clean. Grill the chicken strips over direct medium heat, with the lid closed, until the meat is firm to the touch and opaque all the way to the center, 4 to 5 minutes, turning once. During the last minute of grilling time, toast the bread over direct heat, turning once.
- 6Spread the bread slices evenly with the spicy mayonnaise. Assemble each sandwich with lettuce leaves, tomato slices, two bacon strips and chicken. Serve immediately.
Browse Our Top Lunch/Snacks Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Lunch/Snacks Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Spicy Chicken BLT Sandwich
Serving Size: 1 (410 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 1023.8
- Calories from Fat 193
- Total Fat 21.4 g
- Saturated Fat 5.2 g
- Cholesterol 88.5 mg
- Sodium 2008.7 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 150.4 g
- Dietary Fiber 6.5 g
- Sugars 7.9 g
- Protein 56.4 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
dry rub seasonings