Prep 10 mins
Cook 20 mins
This recipe is one that my hubby came up with when I was out of town. Super easy and definitly a keeper. Both of my daughters begged for the recipe when they first got married. The soy sauce gives it just the right amount of salty flavor and the jalapenos give it just the right amount of kick.
- 12 chicken breast tenders (frozen)
- 3 tablespoons soy sauce
- 1⁄2 teaspoon garlic powder
- 2 (16 ounce) cans black beans (undrained)
- 1⁄8 cup canned jalapeno slices
- 4 cups cooked rice
- In large non-stick dutch oven place frozen chicken and soy sauce. Cover and cook over medium heat until chicken is done.
- Add garlic powder, beans with liquid, and jalapenos and cook until heated through.
- Serve over rice.