Prep 15 mins
Cook 15 mins
Haven't had a chance to make these yet, but they looked so good! Tell me what you think!
- 1 1⁄2 cups canola oil
- 1 lb chicken tenders, strips
- 8 teaspoons hot sauce
- 3 cups plain pancake mix
- 1 1⁄4 cups water
- Heat oil in a pan so that the chicken will be covered completely by oil.
- Cut chicken up into little bite size pieces.
- Place chicken in bowl and toss with 2 teaspoons of the hot sauce.
- In one bowl, place 1 cup of the pancake mix, and in another bowl place the remaining mix, 6 teaspoons hot sauce, and water and mix into a batter.
- Dip the chicken pieces first in the plain mix, the dredge in the batter.
- Next drop into oil and cook until well browned.
- Place on paper towel and sprinkle with salt. Enjoy!