Prep 10 mins
Cook 20 mins
A spicy and tasty chicken ball. Easy to make and great to eat! They freeze well also!
- 500 g ground chicken
- 2 spring onions, finely chopped
- 1⁄2 teaspoon ginger, finely grated
- 1 garlic clove, finely chopped
- 2 tablespoons chili sauce
- 1 tablespoon soy sauce
- 2 tablespoons crunchy peanut butter
- 3⁄4 cup breadcrumbs
- 2 tablespoons parsley, chopped
- Combine all ingredients in a large bowl a mix together well.
- Roll into bite size balls.
- Place in a shallow baking dish and bake at 200C for 20 minutes.
- Serve with a Satay Sauce.
these were worth the wait. DH really enjoyed them and so did I. They had a kick to them but not to much just enough. Made for Edition 7: MAKE MY RECIPE -- a game of tag in the Aust/NZ forum.
Gorgeous!! We loved these and they go so well paired with some homemade satay sauce. I made as is except, I browned the chicken balls in a pan in a little peanut oil to give them some colour, before finishing them off in the oven. We had no leftovers which is hardly surprising as all the flavours work together so well and they come out beautifully moist and tender. I served these along with Thai Fish Balls With Chilli and Lime Mayonnaise and Thai Sausage Rolls both by Tisme and all her dishes were gobbled up with high praise. I have saved them all and they will definitely be making encore appearances at future gatherings.