Recipe by Tisme
A spicy and tasty chicken ball. Easy to make and great to eat! They freeze well also!
Top Review by Sonya01
these were worth the wait. DH really enjoyed them and so did I. They had a kick to them but not to much just enough. Made for Edition 7: MAKE MY RECIPE -- a game of tag in the Aust/NZ forum.
- 500 g ground chicken
- 2 spring onions, finely chopped
- 1⁄2 teaspoon ginger, finely grated
- 1 garlic clove, finely chopped
- 2 tablespoons chili sauce
- 1 tablespoon soy sauce
- 2 tablespoons crunchy peanut butter
- 3⁄4 cup breadcrumbs
- 2 tablespoons parsley, chopped