Heart 'N Soul's Note:
Awsome flavor keeps this one in my most used recipes file. I love this for a main dish with larger chicken pieces or as a savory hot dip for tortilla chips, useing smaller chicken chunks, it's sure to please! We tend to punch it up with more green chiles or hotter yellow ones, depending on what mood we're in! It's also VERY easy to make!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 2 1/2 lbs chicken breasts, cooked and chopped
- 1 (10 3/4 ounce) can fat-free cream of mushroom soup
- 1 (10 3/4 ounce) can fat-free cream of chicken soup
- 1 medium onion, chopped fine
- 6 ounces green chilies, drained chopped
- 1 cup low-fat sour cream
- 3 ounces black olives, chopped
- 1/2 teaspoon garlic salt
- 6 ounces taco flavored tortilla chips, crumbled a bit
- 12 ounces cheddar cheese, shredded
- 1Place everything except the cheese into a 3 quart casserole.
- 2Stir to blend, top with cheese.
- 3Bake at 350 degrees, covered for 30 minutes.
- 4Remove cover and bake for an additional 5 minutes.
Browse Our Top Chicken Breast Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Chicken Breast Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Spicy Chicken Bake
Serving Size: 1 (254 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 10
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 469.9
- Calories from Fat 266
- Total Fat 29.6 g
- Saturated Fat 12.5 g
- Cholesterol 117.8 mg
- Sodium 440.5 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 15.9 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.5 g
- Sugars 1.7 g
- Protein 34.7 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
fat-free cream of chicken soup