Prep 20 mins
Cook 30 mins
Serve on a cold day to heat you up. Also try my cheese bites to go with it.
- 1 chicken breast
- 1⁄4 cup mushroom (chopped)
- 1⁄4 cup bell pepper (sliced)
- 1⁄8 cup jalapeno (finely chopped)
- 1 tablespoon hot sauce
- 1 tablespoon crushed chili
- Preheat your oven to 350°F.
- Chop up vegetables and put into a 9x13-inch pan.
- Put chicken breast on top.
- Slowly drop your jalapenos on top of the chicken.
- Add chili all around the vegetables.
- Drop your HOT sauce on top of the chicken.
- Put into oven and let cook for 30 minutes or until golden brown (if you want, add garlic at the end).
- Serve and watch your face smile.