Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
Serve on a cold day to heat you up. Also try my cheese bites to go with it.
Make and share this Spicy Chicken and Vegetables recipe from Food.com.
- Preheat your oven to 350°F.
- Chop up vegetables and put into a 9x13-inch pan.
- Put chicken breast on top.
- Slowly drop your jalapenos on top of the chicken.
- Add chili all around the vegetables.
- Drop your HOT sauce on top of the chicken.
- Put into oven and let cook for 30 minutes or until golden brown (if you want, add garlic at the end).
- Serve and watch your face smile.