Prep 10 mins
Cook 10 mins
A great way to use leftovers to create a brand new meal in no time flat.
- 200 g chicken
- 1 yellow onion, chopped
- 2 garlic cloves, chopped
- extra virgin olive oil
- 1 bell pepper (green or red)
- 1 tablespoon flour
- 1 1⁄2 tablespoons tomato puree
- 1⁄2 teaspoon coriander powder
- 1⁄2 teaspoon caraway powder
- 1⁄2 teaspoon ginger powder
- 1⁄2 teaspoon cardamom powder
- grated nutmeg
- chili powder
- 3⁄4 cup chicken stock
- 1⁄2-2⁄3 cup yogurt
- 1⁄2 teaspoon brown sugar
- black pepper
- parsley, chopped
- Cut chicken meat and paprika into pieces and heat the oil in a sauce pan.
- Add onion and garlic, fry until golden brown.
- Fry the chicken and paprika with onion.
- Add flour, tomato purée and spices while continuing to stir.
- Add chicken stock.
- Simmer for about 3-5 minutes.
- Add yogurt, stirring careful not to let it boil.
- Salt, pepper and brown sugar to taste.
- Serve over fresh cooked pasta and add the parsley for a colorful dish.