Spicy Chicken and Hazelnut Enchiladas
- If using fresh tomatillos, prepare by washing and removing husks. Place in saucepan, cover with water and simmer until tender, about 5 to 7 minutes; drain. If using tomatillos, drain and discard liquid.
- For sauce, mince garlic, jalapeños, cilantro and onions in food processor or blender. Add drained tomatillos, sour cream, yogurt, honey and salt; purée.
- Mix in green chilies and set aside. Soften tortillas either by frying on both sides in a small amount of vegetable oil, by wrapping in foil and placing in hot oven until hot, or by placing in microwave oven until heated.
- In the center of each tortilla, place about 2 tablespoons each of chicken, sauce and cheese. Add about 2 teaspoons chopped hazelnuts. Pour 1/4 of the sauce in the bottom of a greased 9×12-inch baking dish. Place filled enchiladas in dish and pour remaining sauce over top.
- Sprinkle with remaining cheese and then with hazelnuts. Bake in a 350º oven until heated through, about 20 minutes.