1/1 Photo of Spicy Chicken and Egg Breakfast Scramble
Zelly Bell's Note:
I threw this together one morning using leftovers from a Mexican dinner. Big hit with my family. The measurements of the spices are approximate, use your best judgement. Great with warm tortillas!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Toss the shredded chicken in a large bowl with Tapatio and about a quarter teaspoon of fresh pepper, set aside.
- 2In a large skillet, melt butter and saute green bell pepper and onion on medium heat for 2 or 3 minutes.
- 3Transfer chicken to the skillet.
- 4In a medium bowl, lightly whisk eggs and milk. Pour into skillet and stir. Add salsa.
- 5Allow eggs to cook, stirring occasionally. Before they completely firm up, sprinkle in garlic powder, oregano, cayenne pepper, and a dash of fresh ground pepper.
- 6Add cheese to the skillet and allow to melt into the scramble.
- 7Serve with warm tortillas and refried beans.
Browse Our Top One-Dish Meal Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All One-Dish Meal Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Spicy Chicken and Egg Breakfast Scramble
Serving Size: 1 (164 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 432.9
- Calories from Fat 286
- Total Fat 31.8 g
- Saturated Fat 15.9 g
- Cholesterol 413.2 mg
- Sodium 777.8 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 6.5 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.9 g
- Sugars 3.8 g
- Protein 29.6 g